· Enjoy the sound and vibrations of Tibetan Bowls
· Tuned to 432 Hz.
· Use it for your meditations
· Use it for tuning up your Chakras.
Sound baths originated in ancient Eastern cultures thousands of years ago as an effective natural way to treat many emotional and physical conditions using the vibrational power of sound. With the rise of depression, anxiety, insomnia and other ailments in modern fast-paced Western societies, it is easily understandable why sound baths are gathering momentum as a popular natural treatment. As with meditation, people who regularly receive sound baths report experiencing several benefits like stress reduction, lowered anxiety, improved sleep, lowered blood pressure and even a boost in the immune system.
The term sound bath literally implies that people are "bathed" in sound, laying down while the sound bath provider (usually a natural holistic healer) uses and plays instruments like Tibetan bowls (metal singing bowls), quartz bowls, gongs, tuning forks accurately tuned to certain healing frequencies, chimes and shamanic drums. The use of these instruments not only creates an atmospheric sonic space that is peaceful and meditative, but the unique sound vibrations also help people to somehow move and "purge" some of their stucked underlying emotions, like anger and sadness. In fact, sound baths have proven to be an easy, effective way of releasing emotions.
Sound baths are given by holistic practitioners either to a group of people or individually in private sessions. But the benefits of sound baths can also be experienced by listening to recordings of the healing sounds produced by those instruments, as long as they are properly recorded. In this case, listening with headphones or good speakers is highly recommended for a full, immersive experience.
With this in mind, I have created and recorded for you a sound bath with Tibetan bowls, which you can use anytime you need it, listening to it in the comfort of your home.
You can use this sound bath recording for your meditations and for tuning up your Chakras.
I made sure this recording is...
• Short enough (I know you are busy).
• Full and comprehensive. It includes ALL music notes, from C to B AND from C# to A#, in an ascending order.
• All Tibetan Bowl sounds are tuned precisely to 432 Hz (as connoisseurs demand it).
• In the right scale that has been proven to yield most vibrational benefits. Not too low and not too high.
• Free from any additional elements (like compression, limiter plugins, etc.). You get only the unaltered frequencies.
Enjoy this sound bath anytime you need it! Please remember to use headphones or good speakers to perceive all the sound vibrations and make the most of your experience.
You can also download this sound bath recording for use at your leisure without internet connection.